Friday, February 3, 2012

New Products Are Ready!

Here are my newest products! I'm so in love with them!
They are perfectly sweet and when you wear them, you feel pretty.
I had a blast making them!
 "Berry Rose"

 The best part is...each product is different and unique in its own way!
Thats the beauty with handmade goods -you never get an exact copy.
"Cream Chic"

I love the fact that you'll have a completely unique product thats as unique as you!
"Summer Blue"
Per my own shop rules, each product is limited.
I like the idea that my products are special and ever changing.
As my shop evolves, certain products will come and go.
This Flower Fabric line has several styles...
"Parisian Summer", "Berry Rose", and "Pink Cupcake" for example.
But I only have so much fabric per style to make.
I'm of the idea that once the fabric is gone, that style will be gone too.
"Parisian Summer"

Make sense?
I like the idea of limited quantity so you know you have a product that not many others will have.
"Victoria"
I'd love to hear some feedback on what you think of the new line :)
  

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Jules! I love the floral print ones. How much are you selling them for? Do you do toddler sizes?

    ReplyDelete